Terms & Conditions of Warranty
- The warranty which covers engine only is for a period of 12 months or 10,000km, whichever comes first.
- Upon detection of a defect, a customer claiming warranty must arrange to produce his vehicle to the nearest Authorised Daelim Dealer for verification.
- The customer must produce the Warranty Card at the time of claim to enable the Authorised Daelim Dealer to verify ownership.
- This warranty becomes null and void if:
- The warranty becomes used in any competition or race, or for record-setting of any kind;
- The vehicle for which repairs or modifications have been carried out by other than our Authorised Daelim Dealers;
- Any vehicle where service attention as detailed in the Service and Warranty Book has not been carried out;
- Pats of the vehicle which are damaged due to the improper use or neglect of maintenance, or due to accident or alteration carried out on the vehicle by the customer;
- In case of any dispute the decision of the Company is final and binding.